The Quote Hanger

"If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance."
- George Bernard Shaw


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing-desk?"

If no-one is around to hear a tree fall in a forest, does that mean it did not make any sound at all?
If I do not share my occasionally paranoid/overwrought/super-anxious/entirely irrational thoughts, will they cease to exist?


The Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret - all the best people are.

6 comments:

RegularEverydayNormalGuy said...

TRIP

That picture reminds me of a diagram of a root of a plant we had to learn in Biology class.

Insignificant said...

Hahaha, that's odd.
Thanks, though. I think. :P

Hopelessly Flawed said...

:)

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Love this post.. :)

Root of a plant.. LOL! :P

Insignificant said...

Hahaha, thank you!

The Immigrant said...

its my favorite bit from the book